To Improve Health and Health Care: Volume XV: The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
October 2012, Jossey-Bass
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
TO IMPROVE HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE, VOLUME XV
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Anthology
For forty years, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation has been dedicated to improving the health and health care of all Americans. To reach this ambitious goal, the Foundation strives to foster innovation, develop ideas, disseminate information, and enable committed people to devote their energies to improving health and health care. As part of the Foundation's efforts to inform the public, To Improve Health and Health Care, the anthology series of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, offers an in-depth look into the programs it funds. Created for policy makers and practitioners, as well as interested members of the public, the series offers valuable lessons for those developing plans and programs in the health field and related fields.
To Improve Health and Health Care is written by some of the country's leading health and health care journalists, as well as experts from universities and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. To celebrate the Foundation's fortieth year, this special volume includes:
- A forty-year retrospective look at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and its activities
- A conversation with the president and CEO of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Risa Lavizzo-Mourey
- Reprints of chapters from previous volumes that illuminate the philosophy and inner workings of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Chapters on noteworthy programs funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, including:
- Project ECHO
- The Food Trust
- The Health & Society Scholars and Young Epidemiology Scholars programs
- Child FIRST
- County Health Rankings & Roadmaps