Keene on the Market + Video: Trade to Win Using Unusual Options Activity, Volatility, and Earnings
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Options provide a high leverage approach to trading that can significantly limit the overall risk of a trade or provide additional income. Yet, many people fail to capitalize on this potentially lucrative opportunity because they mistakenly believe that options are risky. Now options expert Andrew Keene helps aspiring investors to enter this sector by explaining the principles of the options market and showing readers how to utilize calls and puts successfully.
- Leading options expert Andrew Keene demystifies the basics of options trading
- Debunks the myth that call purchases are synonymous with being bullish and that put purchases are bearish
- Lays out in detail two distinct proprietary trading plans readers can follow
- Explains how to trade using market maker techniques and tricks from the trading floor to help with his probabilities in options trading
- Includes an optional video in which Andrew Keene shares his exclusive trading plans
Andrew Keene is best known for reading unusual options activity and seeing what others don't. Now he shares what he knows in a book that opens the opportunities of options trading to any investor.