iPhone All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Nearly 600 pages of content gets you up and running on your
Want to get the most out of your iPhone? You’ve come to the right place. You'll be up and running in no time with easy coverage of iPhone basics, how to use the built-in iPhone apps, setting up security, texting, and more. And of course, it explains all the fun stuff too, like how to use Siri, your voice-activated personal assistant, video-chat with FaceTime, find your way with the Maps and driving directions, and much more. Whether this is your first iPhone or an upgrade to the latest version, get ready to outsmart the smartest smartphone in town with iPhone All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition.
- Fully updated to cover the iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, and iOS 7!
- Five minibooks walk you through all aspects of using your iPhone: Meet the iPhone, Stocking the iPhone with iTunes Apps and Add-Ons, Communications Central, Making Your iPhone Your Personal Assistant, and Letting iPhone Entertain You
- Gets you up to speed with the latest iPhone features, including all the new features in the iWork apps for iPhone!
- Explains how to make phone and FaceTime video calls; exchange e-mails, texts, and multimedia messages; surf the web; find the latest apps, e-books, music, and games; shoot and share videos; sync with iCloud; and much more
- Helps you keep your iPhone safe and happy, as well as troubleshoot and fix common problems
Find a wealth of great ways to use your iPhone at home, at work, or on the go with this fun and easy guide.