Diversity and Non-integer Differentiation for System Dynamics
August 2014, Wiley-ISTE
Table of Contents:
1. From Diversity to Unexpected Dynamic
2. The Robustness of Damping.
3. Fractional Differentiation and its Memory.
4. CRONE Suspension Idea.
5. CRONE Control Idea
1. From Diversity to Unexpected Dynamic Performances.
2. Damping Robustness.
3. Non-Integer Differentiation, its Memory and its Synthesis.
4. On the CRONE Suspension.
5. On the CRONE Control.
6. Recursivity and Non-Integer Differentiation.
Appendix 1. Damping of a Usual Automotive Suspension.
Appendix 2. Relaxation of Water on a Porous Dyke.
Appendix 3. Systems with Explicit and Implicit Generalized Derivative.
Appendix 4. Generalized Differential Equation and Generalized Characteristic Equation.
Appendix 5. CRONE Control Response with Initial Conditions.
Appendix 6. Fractality and Non-integer Differentiation.