The International Encyclopedia of Media Effects, 4 Volume Set
March 2017, Wiley-Blackwell
The International Encyclopedia of Media Effects presents a comprehensive collection of the most up-to-date research on the uses and impacts of media throughout the world.
- Provides the definitive resource on the most recent findings of media effects research
- Covers all aspects of the uses and impact of media, utilizing empirical, psychological, and critical research approaches to the field
- Features over 200 entries contributed by leading international scholars in their associated fields
- Offers invaluable insights to for students, scholars and professionals studying and working in related fields, and will stimulate new scholarship in emerging fields such as the Internet, Social Media and Mobile Communication
- Part of The Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias of Communication series, published in conjunction with the International Communication Association