The Concise Encyclopedia of Communication
May 2015, Wiley-Blackwell
This concise volume presents key concepts and entries from the twelve-volume ICA International Encyclopedia of Communication (2008), condensing leading scholarship into a practical and valuable single volume.
- Based on the definitive twelve-volume IEC, this new concise edition presents key concepts and the most relevant headwords of communication science in an A-Z format in an up-to-date manner
- Jointly published with the International Communication Association (ICA), the leading academic association of the discipline in the world
- Represents the best and most up-to-date international research in this dynamic and interdisciplinary field
- Contributions come from hundreds of authors who represent excellence in their respective fields
- An affordable volume available in print or online
Communication A–Z 1
“The best of the best - at once a primer and a reference tool, the Concise Encyclopedia of Communication is a superb contribution to the field. A must read for students and instructors alike.”
Thomas E. Patterson, Bradlee Professor of Government & the Press, Harvard University
"This one volume offers an excellent distillation of the most important areas of communication research from many leading scholars the world over."
Peng Hwa ANG, Nanyang Technological University