Pathology of Liver Diseases
April 2017, Wiley-Blackwell
The book is also accompanied by a companion website: www.wiley.com/go/kanel/liverpathology
It contains the following online material:
- A complete Reference List.
- A Library that contains over 860 images of the various liver diseases, which adds to over 540 images that are in the book itself
- Additional Tables that address in detail the grading and staging of various liver diseases such as viral
hepatitis and fatty liver diseases.
- 140 Case Examples, which include over 420 images that demonstrate the various ways many of these disease entities clinically present.
- A PowerPoint presentation entitled "Liver Transplantation – Surgical Procedure", which includes photographs from the operating table of the step-by-step process in liver transplantation.
Pathology of Liver Diseases provides gastroenterologists and pathologists with a multi-media, well-illustrated, and concise guide to the pathology and clinical diagnoses of liver disorders.
About the companion website viii
Chapter 1 Normal Liver 1
Chapter 2 Viral Hepatitis 24
Chapter 3 Fatty Liver Diseases 50
Chapter 4 Diseases of the Biliary Tract 72
Chapter 5 Non-Viral Infectious Diseases 95
Chapter 6 Granulomatous Hepatitis 123
Chapter 7 Autoimmune Hepatitis 131
Chapter 8 Vascular Disorders 143
Chapter 9 Genetic and Metabolic Hepatic Diseases 162
Chapter 10 Developmental Hepatobiliary Disorders and Cystic Diseases 198
Chapter 11 Drug- and Toxin-Induced Liver Diseases 215
Chapter 12 Liver Transplantation 231
Chapter 13 Hepatic Tumors, Benign 266
Chapter 14 Hepatic Tumors, Malignant 289
Chapter 15 Miscellaneous Hepatic Disorders 337