World Regional Geography Workbook
December 2017, ©2017
This workbook is a black and white paperback (also available as an eBook), containing basemaps of the major realms, including: North America, Middle America, South America, Europe, Russia/Central Asia, North Africa/Southwest Asia, Subsaharan Africa, South Asia, East Asia, Southeast Asia, the Austral Realm, and the Pacific Realm.
The workbook contains activities intended for use with the blank basemaps, along with assessment questions for each realm.
The activities and questions within this workbook will teach students to:
- · interpret maps/be able to explain what each map shows.
- · identify the most critical parts of any map.
- · understand the static nature of maps.
- · understand the difference between spatial and non-spatial data.
- · form a much better understanding of the scale involved when maps are used.
- · improve spatial reasoning/thinking skills.
- · make inferences and draw conclusions about countries and regions based on information presented within maps.