Silicon Photonics: Fundamentals and Devices
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Basic Properties of Silicon
- Quantum Wells, Wires, Dots and Superlattices
- Absorption Processes in Semiconductors
- Light Emitters in Silicon
- Photodetectors , Photodiodes and Phototransistors
- Raman Lasers including Raman Scattering
- Guided Lightwaves
- Planar Waveguide Devices
- Fabrication Techniques and Material Systems
Silicon Photonics: Fundamentals and Devices outlines the basic principles of operation of devices, the structures of the devices, and offers an insight into state-of-the-art and future developments.