Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies and Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Microwave and Millimeter Wave Circuits and Systems: Emerging Design, Technologies and Applications provides a wide spectrum of current trends in the design of microwave and millimeter circuits and systems. In addition, the book identifies the state-of-the art challenges in microwave and millimeter wave circuits systems design such as behavioral modeling of circuit components, software radio and digitally enhanced front-ends, new and promising technologies such as substrate-integrated-waveguide (SIW) and wearable electronic systems, and emerging applications such as tracking of moving targets using ultra-wideband radar, and new generation satellite navigation systems. Each chapter treats a selected problem and challenge within the field of Microwave and Millimeter wave circuits, and contains case studies and examples where appropriate.
- Discusses modeling and design strategies for new appealing applications in the domain of microwave and millimeter wave circuits and systems
- Written by experts active in the Microwave and Millimeter Wave frequency range (industry and academia)
- Addresses modeling/design/applications both from the circuit as from the system perspective
- Covers the latest innovations in the respective fields
- Each chapter treats a selected problem and challenge within the field of Microwave and Millimeter wave circuits, and contains case studies and examples where appropriate
This book serves as an excellent reference for engineers, researchers, research project managers and engineers working in R&D, professors, and post-graduates studying related courses. It will also be of interest to professionals working in product development and PhD students.