Service Availability: Principles and Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A practical and informative reference for the Service Availability Forum specifications, this book gives a cohesive explanation of the founding principles, motivation behind the design of the specifications, and the solutions, usage scenarios and limitations that a final system may have. Avoiding complex mathematical explanations, the book takes a pragmatic approach by discussing issues that are as close as possible to the daily software design/development by practitioners, and yet at a level that still takes in the overall picture. As a result, practitioners will be able to use the specifications as intended.
- Takes a practical approach, giving guidance on the use of the specifications to explain the architecture, redundancy models and dependencies of the Service Availability (SA) Forum services
- Explains how service availability provides fault tolerance at the service level
- Clarifies how the SA Forum solution is supported by open source implementations of the middleware
- Includes fragments of code, simple example and use cases to give readers a practical understanding of the topic
- Provides a stepping stone for applications and system designers, developers and advanced students to help them understand and use the specifications
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Service Availability: Principles and Practice (US $120.00)
Total List Price: US $200.00
Discounted Price: US $150.00 (Save: US $50.00)