Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2nd Edition
March 2013, ©2011
Part 1. Entrepreneurial Goals and Context.
Chapter 1. The Innovation Imperative.
Chapter 2. Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Chapter 3. Globalisation, Development and Sustainability.
Part 2. Recognising the Opportunity.
Chapter 4. Individual and Organisational Characteristics.
Chapter 5. Sources of Innovation.
Chapter 6. Searching for Opportunities.
Part 3. Finding the Resources.
Chapter 7. Building the Case.
Chapter 8. Exploiting Networks.
Part 4. Developing the Venture.
Chapter 9. Developing New Products and Services.
Chapter 10. Creating New Ventures.
Part 5. Creating Value.
Chapter 11. Exploiting Knowledge and Intellectual Property.
Chapter 12. Creating Value and Growing Ventures.
Chapter 13. Learning to Manage Innovation.
- This new edition features updated material on:
- Exploitation of IPR
- Funding and resourcing ventures
- Business models
- Social entrepreneurship
- Creating and capturing value
- Uses contemporary issues to engage and excite students, and lead them to the relevant theory, models and lessons
- Provides a greater focus on the role on individual entrepreneurship and organizational innovation, in private and public services
- Fully integrates contemporary themes in innovation, such as sustainability, social entrepreneurship and creating new ventures
- Features contemporary cases, e.g., new media, computer gaming, internet services, and public and social innovation cases.