Painless Evidence-Based Medicine
- Offers a simplified approach to the complex or technical subject of evidence-based medicine, in terms of presentation as well as content
- Is truly designed for the world market place
- Breaks the subject into succinct chapters, each chapter being a self sufficient introduction to the topic
- Includes pre-tested ‘tackle boxes’ throughout to help readers understand the issues
Painless Evidence-Based Medicine is an invaluable resource for medical students, clinicians, clinical epidemiology practitioners, and everyone involved in health care.
List of Contributors.
2. Evaluation of Articles on Therapy.
3. Evaluation of Articles on Diagnosis.
4. Evaluation of Articles on Harm.
5. Evaluation of Articles on Prognosis.
6. Evaluation of Systematic Reviews.
7. Literature Searches.