Clinical Guide to the Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Lists treatment options and recommendations alongside the DSM-IV classifications of each mental disorder
- New chapter on the psychiatric interview and assessment of mental status
- Concise, focused clinical management advice given by the experts, covering all treatment options
- Diagnostic decision trees and treatment flowcharts and algorithms provided for clear management guidance
- Short paragraph at end of each disorder comparing DSM-IV-TR and ICD-10 classifications for quick reference
- Ideal for individuals looking for a sound overview of the different disorders and their treatment.