A Practical Guide to Cluster Randomised Trials in Health Services Research
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Guides readers through the stages of conducting a trial, from recruitment to reporting.
- Presents a wide range of examples with particular emphasis on trials in health services research and primary care, with both principles and techniques explained.
- Topics are specifically presented in the order in which investigators think about issues when they are designing a trial.
- Combines information on the latest developments in the field together with a practical guide to the design and implementation of cluster randomised trials.
- Explains principles and techniques through numerous examples including many from the authors own experience.
- Includes a wide range of references for those who wish to read further.
This book is intended as a practical guide, written for researchers from the health professions including doctors, psychologists, and allied health professionals, as well as statisticians involved in the design, execution, analysis and reporting of cluster randomised trials. Those with a more general interest will find the plentiful examples illuminating.