Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working With Them
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Draws on up to date research with people who have committed sexual offences against children in organisational settings, and new developments in interviewing approaches
- Details recent cases to illustrate points about institutional failures in protecting children
- Highlights the fact that those who sexually offend against children are a diverse and heterogeneous population, and the approaches taken to protect children must address the range of possible risks
- Makes a firm commitment to the importance of multi-agency and inter-disciplinary collaboration and is relevant in both community and residential settings
- Offers clear and practical messages and measures for organisations to act on
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Creating Safer Organisations: Practical Steps to Prevent the Abuse of Children by Those Working With Them (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $101.90
Discounted Price: US $76.42 (Save: US $25.48)