The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Psychoneuroimmunology
December 2013, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This comprehensive resource details the history, methodology and development of research into psychoneuroimmunology, balancing it with meticulous coverage of both the clinical aspects and practical applications of the subject.
- A much-needed reference including overviews of key advances in the field
- Discusses how psychoneuroimmunological research is conceived and executed
- Includes contributions from a wealth of experts in the field
- Forward by Robert Ader and Nicholas Cohen, founders of the discipline
- Authoritative and interdisciplinary in scope - integrating biological and behavioral science