Fourier Methods in Imaging
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides a unified mathematical description of imaging systems.
- Develops a consistent mathematical formalism for characterizing imaging systems.
- Helps the reader develop an intuitive grasp of the most common mathematical methods, useful for describing the action of general linear systems on signals of one or more spatial dimensions.
- Offers parallel descriptions of continuous and discrete cases.
- Includes many graphical and pictorial examples to illustrate the concepts.
This book helps students develop an understanding of mathematical tools for describing general one- and two-dimensional linear imaging systems, and will also serve as a reference for engineers and scientists