Keeping Chickens For Dummies, UK Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
"For me, raising chickens, for eggs and meat, has been one of the most enjoyable aspects of our family farm. I am a great admirer of "chicken whisperer" Pammy Riggs, and with her two co-authors she has produced an admirably thorough guide to enjoying the pleasures and avoiding the pitfalls of keeping chickens. Get the book, and take the feathery plunge!"
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall
Keeping Chickens For Dummies provides you with an introduction to all aspects of keeping chickens, from constructing a hutch to the correct feeding regime. It offers expert advice straight from the River Cottage ‘Chicken Whisperer', so whether you're looking to raise chickens for eggs, meat, or just the entertainment value and fun - Keeping Chickens For Dummies is the perfect place to start.
Keeping Chickens For Dummies:
- Shows you how to keep chickens in different conditions
- Offers guidance on choosing and purchasing chickens
- Gives great step-by-step advice on constructing the right housing
- Provides expert advice on how to feed and care for your chickens