The Strategy Pathfinder: Core Concepts and Live Cases, 2nd Edition
- An innovative introduction to strategy.
- Makes readers active “producers” of strategy, rather than passive recipients of received wisdom.
- Presents essential pathways through the strategy jungle.
- Each case provokes discussion about a key theoretical theme.
- Encourages readers to form a view themselves, and then test it against the views of others, before offering recommendations about how best to proceed.
- Cases are drawn from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania.
- Supported by online lecturer supplements.
Pathways to Strategy.
About the Author’s.
PART I THE STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENT.
2. Movers and Shakers.
3. Industry Dynamics.
PART II THE STRATEGIC ORGANIZATION.
4. Corporate Strategy.
5. Strategic Positioning.
6. Corporate Identity.
7. Organic Strategy.
PART III STRATEGIC ADVANCES.
8. Crossing Borders.
9. Guiding Change.
PART IV STRATEGIC FUTURES.
10. Sustain Ability.
11. Maverick Strategies.
Using The Strategy Pathfinder 2nd Edition for Assessments and Examinations.
Primary Chapter and Case Authors.
Glossary of Core Strategic Management Concepts.
Stephen Cummings is Professor of Strategy at Victoria Management School, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
Chris Smith is Senior Lecturer in Strategy at University of Adelaide, Australia.