The Insider's Guide to Choosing and Buying a Yacht
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
As important a buying decision as purchasing a house, buying a yacht can be fraught with pitfalls. The Insider's Guide to Choosing and Buying a Yacht gives prospective boat owners everything they must know before they step into a showroom or answer an ad on the Web. Covering such essentials as establishing what you want from a yacht and setting a budget, the book offers tips on inspecting a yacht both in and out of water, testing sail like a pro, and finally, how to pay the right price and negotiate the sale.
- Guides buyers on the legal aspects of purchasing both new and used boats
- Includes surveys on what you should pay for
- Offers a buyer's shortlist of magazines, Web sites, recommendations, boat shows, and charters
- Tips on extras and options
- Advice on protecting your payment
With photos that illustrate what to avoid and checklists to help you stay in control during the choosing and buying process, this informative buyer's guide is essential for finding the perfect yacht at the perfect price.