Domicile and Diaspora: Anglo-Indian Women and the Spatial Politics of Home
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- The first book to study the Anglo-Indian community past and present, in India, Britain and Australia.
- The first book by a geographer to focus on a community of mixed descent.
- Investigates geographies of home and identity for Anglo-Indian women in the 50 years before and after Indian independence in 1947.
- Draws on interviews and focus groups with over 150 Anglo-Indians, as well as archival research.
- Makes a distinctive contribution to debates about home, identity, hybridity, migration and diaspora.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Domicile and Diaspora: Anglo-Indian Women and the Spatial Politics of Home (US $42.95)
-and- Learning the City: Knowledge and Translocal Assemblage (US $39.95)
Total List Price: US $82.90
Discounted Price: US $62.17 (Save: US $20.73)