The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Volume 7, Management Information Systems, 2nd Edition
June 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management Information Systems has been updated with recent developments in the use of information systems in organizations and the information systems function that plans, implements, and operates the systems.
- Focuses new applications of information technology to organization systems, new processes enabled by the Internet, and new technologies applied by managers and their business implications;
- Provides coverage of technologies that are important to organization systems, including Radio Frequency Identification (RFID);
- Features entries from over 90 international academics and professionals working in the field;
- Edited by the pioneer of the academic field of management information systems;
- Contains over 300 entries.