The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management, Volume 8, Managerial Economics, 2nd Edition
June 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This new edition of The Blackwell Encyclopedia of Management: Managerial Economics, has been expanded to include new entries alongside the standard terms and concepts in managerial economics.
- Features new entries on the internet, (lock-in, network externalities);
- Explores the European Union and its implications for competition policy and merger policy;
- Analyses the Microsoft antitrust case, and market microstructure;
- Provides a reliable, comprehensive and valuable resource for business practitioners, students, and researchers;
- Includes over 240 entries written by an international team of experts in the field.