Utopia and Organization
August 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Organized and Disorganized Utopias: An essay on Presumption: Christopher Grey (University of Cambridge) & Christina Garsten (University of Stockholm).
3. What is a Crypto-Utopia and Why does it matter?: Roy Stager Jacques.
4. Utopia or Ideology: Karl Mannheim and the Place of Theory: Stephen Ackroyd (University of Lancaster).
5. Autonomy as Utopia or Dystopia: David Knights (University of Keele) & Hugh Willmott (University of Cambridge).
6. Local Entanglements or Utopian Moves: an Inquiry into Train Accidents: John Law (University of Lancaster) & Annemarie Mol (University of Twente).
7. Utopiary: Utopias, gardens and organization: Gibson Burrell (University of Warwick) & Karen Dale (University of Warwick).
8. The Consumption of Time and Space: Utopias and the English Romantic Garden: Rolland Munro (University of Keele).
9. Writing Utopia: Geoff Lightfoot (University of Keele) & Simon Lilley (University of Keele).
10. Keeping the Black Flag Flying: Anarchy, Utopia and the politics of nostalgia: Patrick Reedy (University of York).
11. Utopianism and the Cultivation of Possibilities: Grassroots movements of hope: Valerie Fournier (University of Keele).
12. Utopia and the Organizational Imagination: Eutopia: Martin Parker (Universiy of Keele).