African Archaeology: A Critical Introduction
September 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
A landmark introduction to the archaeology of Africa that challenges misconceptions & claims about Africa’s past and teaches students how to evaluate these claims.
- Provides an unprecedented and exciting introduction to the archaeology of Africa
- Challenges misconceptions & claims about Africa’s past and teaches students how to evaluate these claims
- Includes a thoughtful introduction that explores the contexts that have shaped archaeological knowledge of Africa's past
- Lays out research questions that have shaped the contours of African archaeology
- Comprised of chapters specifically written for this volume by prominent archaeologists with regional and topical expertise