Interpretation and Construction: Art, Speech, and the Law
February 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Interpreting the Everyday.
2. Art Interpretation: the Central Issues.
3. A Theory of Art Interpretation: Substantive Claims.
4. A Theory of Art Interpretation: Conceptual and Ontological Claims.
5. Radical Constructivism.
6. Moderate and Historical Constructivism.
7. Interpretation and Construction in the Law.
8. Relativism v. Pluralism.