Global Positioning System: A Field Guide for the Social Sciences
August 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Global Positioning System is the first book to guide social scientists with little or no mapping or GPS experience through the process of collecting field data from start to finish.
- Takes readers step-by-step through the key stages of a GPS fieldwork project.
- Explains complex background topics in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Provides simple guidelines for GPS equipment selection.
- Provides practical solutions for real GPS data collection issues.
- Offers a concise guide to using GPS-collected data within geographic information systems.