A Companion to Feminist Geography
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
A Companion to Feminist Geography captures the breadth and diversity of this vibrant and substantive field.
- Shows how feminist geography has changed the landscape of geographical inquiry and knowledge since the 1970s.
- Explores the diverse literatures that comprise feminist geography today.
- Showcases cutting-edge research by feminist geographers.
- Charts emerging areas of scholarship, such as the body and the nation.
- Contributions from 50 leading international scholars in the field.
- Each chapter can be read for its own distinctive contribution.