Feminist Anthropology: A Reader
February 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Surveys the history of feminist anthropology and offers a fascinating collection of 22 classic and contemporary articles.
- Articles are grouped in sections to highlight key themes from the past and present.
- Each section is framed by a theoretical and bibliographic essay.
- Offers vibrant examples of feminist ethnographic work rather than synthetic overviews of the field.
- Includes a thoughtful introduction to the volume that provides context and discusses the intellectual “foremothers” of the field, including Margaret Mead, Ruth Landes, Phyllis Kaberry, and Zora Neale Hurston.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Feminist Anthropology: A Reader (US $62.95)
-and- Ethnographic Fieldwork: An Anthropological Reader, 2nd Edition (US $51.95)
Total List Price: US $114.90
Discounted Price: US $86.17 (Save: US $28.73)