Archaeology of Asia
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This introduction to the archaeology of Asia focuses on case studies from the region’s last 10,000 years of history.
- Comprises fifteen chapters by some of the world’s foremost Asia archaeologists
- Sheds light on the most compelling aspects of Asian archaeology, from the earliest evidence of plant domestication to the emergence of states and empires
- Explores issues of cross-cultural significance, such as migration, urbanism, and technology
- Presents original research data that challenges readers to think beyond national and regional boundaries
- Synthesizes work previously unavailable to western readers