Assessing Adults with Intellectual Disabilities: A Service Provider's Guide
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This handbook helps professionals working with adults with intellectual disabilities to establish the needs of individuals through systematic assessment and to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the service they provide.
- A comprehensive handbook for professionals working with adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Enables these professionals to establish the needs of individuals
- Helps them to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the service they provide.
- Expert contributions include conceptual chapters and descriptions of selected assessment instruments.
- Covers the full spectrum of need, including adults with mental health difficulties, behavioural problems, forensic needs and assessment of people with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities, and those suspected of developing dementia.