Cities and Society
January 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This distinctive anthology contains classic and first-rate contemporary writings that have had a major impact on the field of urban studies. The expert and well-known scholars who have written these essays cover central topics that have evolved over the past 25 years.
- Brings together 20 of the most important classic and contemporary readings on cities and society in one accessible volume
- Offers an international focus, as well as case studies, all by leading experts in the field
- Includes an analytical introduction by the editor
- Provides coverage of current trends, theoretical perspectives, and policy issues
- Features diverse topics such as space, housing, globalization, the economy, and social inequalities.