Through the Paper Curtain: Insiders and Outsiders in the New Europe
November 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
2. Economic and Trade Relations Between the European Former Communist States and the States of Western Europe: Alan Smith.
3. Immigration, Labour Mobility and EU Enlargement: Matloob Piracha and Roger Vickerman.
4. EU Enlargement and Security -
Turning the Inside Out: James Gow.
5. Poland's Relations with Ukraine: A Challenging 'Strategic Partnership': Kataryna Wolzcuk and Roman Wolczuk.
6. Hungarian-Romanian and Romanian-Moldovan Relations: Gabriel Partos.
7. Russia and the European Union: Graeme P. Herd.
8. Russia in the EU or the EU in Russia? Approaches to Kaliningrad: Christopher Preston.
9. Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia: Peter Frankopan.
10. Conclusions: Charles Jenkins and Julie Smith.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Through the Paper Curtain: Insiders and Outsiders in the New Europe (US $94.95)
-and- America and a Changed World: A Question of Leadership (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $129.90
Discounted Price: US $97.42 (Save: US $32.48)