Britain and the Middle East in the 9/11 Era
March 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Establishes what was ‘new’ about the New Labour approach and policies towards the Middle East and what changed as a result of 9/11 and the ‘war on terror’
- Analyses in detail how the Blair government handled the Iraq crisis, invasion and fallout, including developments in relations with Iran
- Documents Britain’s ‘niche’ role in the Middle East peace process.
- Argues that arms sales, trade and finance bind Britain to the Arab Gulf states
- Traces Britain ’s involvement in US–regional security arrangements
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Britain and the Middle East in the 9/11 Era (US $83.95)
-and- America and a Changed World: A Question of Leadership (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $118.90
Discounted Price: US $89.17 (Save: US $29.73)