Vladimir Putin and the Evolution of Russian Foreign Policy
April 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Almost three years after the first voluntary handover of power in Russian history, this book examines Putin's management of this complex agenda, and considers how Moscow's current approach to international relations resembles and differs from that under Yeltsin.
- Examines Putin's management of Russia's foreign policy two years after the first voluntary handover of power in Russian history.
- Considers how Moscow's current approach to international relations resembles and differs from that under Yeltsin.
- Analyses whether changes in foreign policy have been qualitative, or largely cosmetic.
- Explores growing talk of a ‘strategic partnership&apos' with the US and the West.
- Assesses the realism of such hopes and considers whether we are indeed witnessing a strategic shift in the mentality and conduct of such Russian foreign policy.