The SMS Blackwell Handbook of Organizational Capabilities: Emergence, Development, and Change
September 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This Handbook looks at how the resources and capabilities of organizations emerge and develop over time.
- Written by leading figures in the field.
- Presents original new theory.
- Features ground-breaking empirical studies.
- Draws on a broad range of empirical methods – case studies, statistical analysis, and simulations.
- Offers thought-provoking commentary on streams of research.
- Provides a basis for future research and practice.