Advanced Genetic Analysis: Finding Meaning in a Genome
January 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Basic principles - Focuses students attention on the 'how' and 'why' of the essential analytical tools.
- Vibrant, accessible style provides an easy guide through difficult genetic concepts and techniques.
- Text boxes highlight key questions and timely examples.
- Boxes of key information in each chapter, chapter summaries and extensive references - prompt the student to synthesise and reinforce the chapter material.
- Special reference section addressing a range of model organisms to help provide a particularly relevant context for students' research interests.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Advanced Genetic Analysis: Finding Meaning in a Genome (US $99.95)
Total List Price: US $199.89
Discounted Price: US $149.91 (Save: US $49.98)