Evolution, 3rd Edition
November 2003, ©2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Dedicated website – provides an interactive experience of the book, with illustrations downloadable to PowerPoint, and a full supplemental package complementing the book – www.blackwellpublishing.com/ridley.
- Margin icons – indicate where there is relevant information included in the dedicated website.
- Two new chapters – one on evolutionary genomics and one on evolution and development bring state-of-the-art information to the coverage of evolutionary study.
- Two kinds of boxes – one featuring practical applications and the other related information, supply added depth without interrupting the flow of the text.
- Margin comments – paraphrase and highlight key concepts.
- Study and review questions – help students review their understanding at the end of each chapter, while new challenge questions prompt students to synthesize the chapter concepts to reinforce the learning at a deeper level.