Simplified Interpretation of Pacemaker ECGs: An Introduction
June 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- a step-by-step description of pacemaker ECG interpretations
- a brief refresher course on basic ECG interpretation with an overview of the conduction system of the heart
- a review of the hardware associated with pacing
- an explanation and discussion of the sensing and pacing function
- coverage of the most common pacing modalities and unusual pacing situations
- a series of case studies that bring together all of the information
- learned and provide the reader with a self-assessment of topics to review
- ECGs, charts, and illustrations
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Simplified Interpretation of Pacemaker ECGs: An Introduction (US $76.95)
Total List Price: US $145.90
Discounted Price: US $109.42 (Save: US $36.48)