Primary Care Cardiology, 2nd Edition
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Comprehensive review of the new management strategies that primary care physicians should incorporate into their practices
- Updated to address the recent explosion of clinical trials and evidence-based research
- Emphasizes the basic principles critical to understanding and treating heart disease
- Perfect for primary care physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners as well as an ideal curriculum for doctors studying for board examinations or recertification
- Over 50 classic cardiovascular diagrams and 50 helpful summary tables
- Convenient pocket-size for rapid review