Primary Care Cardiology, 2nd Edition
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
By emphasizing the basic principles critical to understanding and managing heart disease while putting recent developments in the field into perspective, this practical guide also serves as a curriculum for doctors studying for board examinations or re-certification.
Helpful features include:
- Over 50 classic cardiovascular diagrams
- 50 summary tables for quick reference
- Concise overview of the vast body of cardiovascular literature
- Straightforward, readable tone
- Convenient pocket-size for rapid review
Written for primary care physicians, this book is also perfect for physician assistants and nurse practitioners.