Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery
July 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The revolutionary new Handbook of Reoperative General Surgery offers a technical overview of one of surgery’s greatest challenges – reoperation.
- Emphasizes the complications of each disease as well as the actual reoperative procedures
- Extensively referenced with pertinent current and classical literature
- Organized primarily by body system and covers the spectrum of conditions faced by general surgeons today
- Combines the experience of dozens of practicing surgeons at some of the finest academic medical centers
- Offers a practical, instructive manual for house officers and surgery practitioners