150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review, 3rd Edition
December 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
150 Practice ECGs: Interpretation and Review, 3rd Edition is ideal as an introductory text for medical and nursing students at any stage of training, for residents and fellows as a refresher before board exams, and for the sophisticated student/teacher as a comprehensive teaching file.
Chapter 1: Baseline Data.
Chapter 2: Morphologic Changes in P, QRS, ST and T.
PART II: 150 Practice ECGs.
PART III: Interpretation and Comments.
- Provides the practical knowledge necessary to read, interpret,
and understand ECGs
- Combines practice tracings with clinical cardiology
- Covers information regarding baseline data and abnormal
- Offers 150 common and atypical tracings for the reader to study
- Includes the clinical information, interpretation, and teaching comments for each ECG