Economic Policy 35
January 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
2. More power to the European parliament?: Abdul G. Noury and Gerard Roland.
3. Delocation and European integration: is structural spending justified?: Karen Helene Midelfart-Knarvik and Henry G. Overman.
4. Unions and labour market instititutions in Europe: Daniele Checchi and Claudio Lucifora.
5. Can training and employment subsidies combat European unemployment?: Jochen Kluve and Christoph M. Schmidt.
6. Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition: Michael P. Devereux, Rachel Griffith and Alexander Klemm.
7. A European VAT on financial services?: Harry Huizinga.
8. Analysis of spreads in the dollar/euro and deutchemark/dollar foreign exchange markets: Charles Goodhart, Ryan Love, Richard Payne and Dagfinn Rime.
9. Features of the euro's role in international financial markets: Carsten Detken and Philipp Hartmann.
10. Theoretical perspective on euro liquidity: Richard K. Lyons.