Applying Psychology to Forensic Practice
February 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This book illustrates the wide variety of applications of psychology to the criminal and civil justice system.
- Illustrates the wide variety of applications of psychology to the criminal and civil justice system.
- Gives examples of how forensic psychology can benefit not only from clinical and criminological approaches, but also from the insights of occupational, cognitive, developmental and social psychology.
- Many of the chapters introduce readers to areas which have not received extensive coverage elsewhere.
- Includes new directions in forensic practice.
- Chapters draw out the implications for professionals working in the field.
- Contributors include both academics and practitioners.
- Reflects both the scope and the potential of forensic psychology.