Superterrorism: Policy Responses
December 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. The Nature of Modern Terrorism: John Gearson.
3. The Roots of Terrorism: Probing the Myths: Karin von Hippel.
4. The Coming War on Terrorism: Lawrence Freedman.
5. Finance Warfare as a Response to International Terrorism: Martin Navias.
6. Responding to 11 September: Detention without Trial under the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001: Helen Fenwick.
7. American Hegemony: European Dilemmas: William Wallace.
8. 11 September and beyond: NATO: Anne Deighton.
9. 11 September and beyond: the impact on the European Union: Charles Grant.
10. Russian–Western Relations after 11 September: Selective Cooperation versus Partnership (a Russian View): Nadia Arbatova.