Building Team-Based Working: A Practical Guide to Organizational Transformation
October 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This book gives managers and consultants practical guidance on how to build organizations that are structured around effective teamworking.
- This text focuses on how to build organizations that are structured around teams.
- Ideal for managers or consultants who are introducing team-based working into organizations.
- Examines the psychological and social processes that can facilitate or obstruct successful teamwork.
- Each chapter contains aims, activities, support materials and tools.
- Support materials can also be downloaded from an accompanying website.
- Based on evidence gathered by the authors over 20 years of practical management experience, research in organizations, and consultancy.