A Companion to English Renaissance Literature and Culture
November 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides new perspectives on established texts.
- Orientates the new student, while providing advanced students with current and new directions.
- Pioneered by leading scholars.
- Occupies a unique niche in Renaissance studies.
- Illustrated with 12 single-page black and white prints.