A New Deal for Transport?: The UK's struggle with the sustainable transport agenda
October 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Comprising contributions from a range of experts, this volume offers a critical commentary on the government's sustainable transport policy.
- A critical commentary on the Blair government's sustainable transport policy and its implementation.
- Firmly rooted in an appreciation of the politics of this controversial field.
- Experts contribute up-to-the-minute analyses of the key issues.
- Will inform debate over the future of transport policy.
- Includes a Foreword by David Begg, Chair of the Commission for Integrated Transport.